Indefinite Utterances

My name is Grace.

Writing journals and blogging are both things I've had quite an interest in since I was much younger. I could only hope that reading my entries would inform and entertain you in some way.


This blog would mostly contain my observations on different groups of people I have been acquainted or come in contact with by traveling and from stories that some of my friends (who love to travel more than I do) have told me about. It will also include different kinds of topics related to the Swedish and Filipino cultures and traditions.

The links above lead to my portfolio (as a web designer and a production director for social and corporate events) and other blogs with topics I like to write about: food, my dog, and my personal thoughts about this and that.

Thank you, and welcome.




Comments