Holy Wednesdays at Dunkin' Donuts Stockholm


Dunkin' Donuts Sweden | Heartbeat and Swedish Flag
Last Wednesday, I swung by Gallerian in Stockholm to buy a dozen doughnuts. If you order a whole dozen box, you get a free Stockholm design mug, like the one on the image below found at the official website of Dunkin' Donuts Sweden.

Dunkin' Donuts Sweden | Stockholm Mug
https://dunkindonuts.se/food/donuts/
I would have bought this had I seen it first. I saw their other offer, though. It is called Holy Wednesdays! You can buy half a dozen donuts for just SEK 59. A dozen doughnuts would normally cost SEK179. So, I bought two packs of the Holy Wednesdays promo since it was a pretty good deal.
Dunkin' Donuts Sweden | Holy Wednesdays! 6-Pack for SEK 59.https://dunkindonuts.se/food/donuts/
https://dunkindonuts.se/food/donuts/
From the list above, I found at the Dunkin' Donuts website in Sweden, I ordered "Heartbeat", "Swedish Flag", "White Chocolate Cookie Crumble",  "Nutella-filled Donut", "Apple Crumble", "Boston CrĂ©me", and about 3 other types of chocolate donuts available on the display that day.
They were all delicious; soft, tasty, and fluffy. It's the American style of eating snacks that living in Europe doesn't normally provide.
I also remember that there was a huge Dunkin' Donuts store less than a kilometer from where I went to in grade school. My dad and I would drive by it every morning, and the smell of freshly-baked donuts would jumpstart my day. Even though I did not eat a lot of doughnuts growing up (my parents were strict at avoiding desserts), this will always be a piece of home for me.

Comments